Friday 21 October 2011

#46

   First off I would like to apologize to my faithful followers I haven't been blogging much, I've been fighting the TMJ and losing. But today I opened a fortune cookie and my fortune read ...
"YOU CREATE YOUR OWN STAGE. THE AUDIENCE IS WAITING."
So even though nothing new or exciting has happened to me lately i figured I should take the advice of the cookie and start writing.


BIT ME!
 A quote from the movie The Switch...
Sebastian: Are you ever scared you could have Parkinson's disease?                                                              Wally: Not specifically Parkinson's disease but, I am not going to lie I have had my doubts of hypochondriac.                                                                                                               
Sebastian: What's that?                                                                                                                         Wally: That's thinking you have diseases that you don't really have.                                                       Sebastian: OMG I have that.


  last week I woke up with a blinding migraine which is usual for me so I wasn't too worried. It was still dark outside and there was a nip in the air. I reached for my house coat and put it on to keep warm. I stretched and yawned and glanced at the clock, it read 4:13 A.M. A little early but when you have nothing to do in a day time becomes irrelevant. I placed my feet on the floor and went to stand up, I fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Well that's new" I thought to myself, reaching up to the bed to steady myself I stood up again. Nope, it wasn't really working. I was leaning to the left as if I had just come ashore from a long tour at sea.
A little worried I did what any normal person would do I dragged my half dead body to the bathroom as fast as i could and pulled myself up to the vanity and smiled in the mirror. "Thank god, a normal smile, I'm not having a stroke."


     I stumbled back to the bedroom like a drunk person with a wooden leg and  woke up Dan. Telling him what was going on he politely asked me if I had been drinking or mixed my medications up.  After reciting the alphabet backwards and attempting to touch my nose he believed me that i wasn't drunk, but he didn't understand what I was talking about when I said I can't really walk and I'm leaning to the left. So up I got again and stumbled around the room hitting various things in the room and coming dangerously close to Dan's PS3 he finally said "oh yeah I see what your talking about I think we should go to the doctors."




   I agreed and did what we all do. I got on the Internet looked up my symptom and self diagnosed myself with an inner ear infection. I did what the "doctor" on the web site told me and took some anti-bio tics and went back to bed. Later that day I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat. It was official I had a COLD.
.
   Being around my nephews the week before sealed my faith. they had sneezed, coughed, chewed on my fingers and even threw up in my mouth a little.... I know it was so GROSS!!!!
But they are so cute.





 I sent Dan to the store to get me some cold medications to ride out the illness and he came back with Rexall brand nyquil. If you are a closet alcoholic it is fantastic, If you are cooking or baking and run out of zambucca it will work perfectly. If you are like me and hate zambucca it is not the stuff for you, It will make you throw up!



It's been a few days now and I am feeling a bit better. But if you are reading this and I was with you on thanksgiving... It wasn't me who got you sick I think we all know who the germ carrier here is...




How can you be mad at that face :) 

2 comments:

  1. That might be the cutest baby I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you .Hope you are feeling better.great blog

    ReplyDelete