Tuesday 13 December 2011

#38

THE ANNOUNCEMENT



EVERYONE keeps asking when I'm going to have a baby. My younger cousin never fails to remind me that I am getting older and that each year that passes my chances of complications goes up. So I have decided that It will be soon. I am not getting any younger and everyone I know with a child says theres no good time to have a baby. You never have enough money, time or love.

Ever since I have seen this outfit I always knew I wanted to be pregnant in the winter time so i could wear this outfit all winter long. It's just a long knitted hoodie with a scarf. The Santa Clause is my favorite movies part one two and three. I probably watch one of them at least twice a month all year long.  ( and if my kids are born in the spring it works perfect with my sisters hands me downs from my nephews.)







   Once I find someone who can Knit this shirt and scarf then im going to start looking into having my first baby, So if you can Knit let me know :) Maybe by next year he/she will be here. :) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment