Monday 16 April 2012

#34

I must be getting old



   So i went shopping today, I didn't really need anything but i was feeling pretty well and thought i would get out. My last stop was at Wal Mart to pick up a few things. I was so attracted to the new spring/summer clothes. Apparently this summer is all about bright colors and I love it! while i was looking for something nice and bright to wear to a "name party" this weekend, I must have stumbled into the "teen" area is what I think they called it. If it was up to me i would have a big sign calling it "Street walker wear". This is an outfit they had for sale for the "teens".




That is a shirt, not a bathing suit top or a bra. That is a shirt!


    I know that I'm getting a little bit older and probably a little more modest in what i wear with age. But really, I never wore a "shirt" like that. It wouldn't even cover a nipple of mine, I can't believe this is what is at your local Wal Mart for teens. Shirts that cover the bare minimum and shorts that show bum cheeks. Wow I must be getting older.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment