Wednesday 7 November 2012

1-2013

I'M BACK


   Oh so much to talk about I don't even know where to start...

First thank you to everyone who reads my blog and supports me, I love that so many of you check daily for new posts and pass the link onto family and friends to read. When I first started writing my blog last year I was lucky if I got 4 or 5 readers a day, I'm so happy to tell you that I have had 160 readers a day stop by my little blog when I was updating daily. I have also gained quite the following from Columbia and Azerbaijan as well as Canada and the U.S So hello to all my ffirnds family and readers from around the world.

   When I first started this blog it was to share my life's stories with you. To tell you the new and exciting thing that i did that week and to see if my blog would get more hits in a day then my sisters. 
My Sister's blog address...  
www.Theblinkingeyes.blogspot.com
Though lets be honest it was totally obvious who was going to win that one. HA Cassandra's blog Vs mine. Come on like that's even a challenge... My blog is about ME, and her blog is about her kids. 
It was obvious that Cassandra was going to win, who wouldn't want to log on daily and check out how friggen cute those babies are.

   Back to the point. My goal for my blog was to TRY 52 New things a year. Well being that I'm on bed rest most of the year I'm not sure what I was thinking. It was a pretty ambitious goal for someone who hardly made it out of bed for the month of November 2011. So I gave it some thought and came up with the idea that I would blog 52 times a year. Therefore my title of 52 Things A Year would still be true. I would blog about 52 things a year. But again pretty ambitious for someone who basically lives in a bedroom afraid of sunlight and loud noises. (No I'm not a agoraphobic in case your just tuning in, I have severe TMJD so I constantly have migraines and cluster headaches and a number of other issues all from the TMJ problem.) Hopefully we make it to 52 things this year. A friend of mine made it her goal this year to have my blog stories published. And eventhough it may have been said after consuming a few drinks, this person truly is amazing and I wouldn't be surprised if you all receive a first edition signed copy of my life's story next year for Christmas. (No don't worry that's not all I will get you.)

   When I took my little break from blogging I expected to be back and writing within a few days but that turned into weeks and before I realized, it had been months. But I'm back now and starting season 2 of 52 Things A Year. Hopefully it will be an interesting year filled with lots of new experiences, people, places and firsts. I hope that you all enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy sharing it with you. Here's to another great year, filled with health, love and laughs.

-Ashley

   I should let you know i have labeled this years blogs a little different. This blog is numbered 1-2013. 1 is the number of the post and 2013 is because this years posts are going to be mainly in the year 2013. So the first number will go up to 52 and the second number 2013 will always stay the same for year two.


No comments:

Post a Comment