Thursday 15 September 2011

#46

HOW TO LIVE GOOD CHEAP PART 1


   A few days ago we were back in London to do some things and it just so happened that the western fair was going on. Did you how expensive it is to go to the western fair. Well its a lot!
Too much for me to justify going to the fair, unless you get in for free ;) and here's how...
I have a friend who's boyfriend is one of the engineers who's in charge of making sure the rides are all in tact before they turn them on so, my friend goes with her family pass gets two bracelets from the carnies and passes them though the gate then Dan and I chewed some gum from my purse used it to keep the bracelets shut and walked in like we owned the place :)




It's hard to take a pic while running!

 Once your in everything is free want to go on a ride, no waiting in line, don't like screaming kids in your ear ... go on ride all alone :)





Want to play a game go ahead and pay after only if you win so you get your prize. I never thought knowing a carnies would be so much fun lol. This is how I won a 4ft pirate banana for Max.





  Get the ball in the hoop and win a baby look how cute :)









My friends baby Cale, so cute Awwwww.





That concludes part one of how to live good cheap and knocks number 46 off my list, sneaking into the local fair.


**********DISCLAIMER**********
THIS STORY IS JUST THAT A STORY FOR ANYONE OUT THERE WHO IS READING AND  IS AFFILIATED WITH THE WESTERN FAIR OR LAW ENFORCEMENT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment